First aid burn gel dressing
KONIX Sterile First Aid Burn Dressing provides fast, effective relief for all types of burn injuries including heat burns, sun burns, electrical burns, scalds, cuts, and abrasions. Our unique formula contains melaleuca (tea tree) oil, a natural ingredient known for its local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. This scientifically-proven gel rapidly cools the skin, stops the burn from progressing, and reduces pain for a more comfortable recovery.
The indications for Konix® Sterile First Aid Burn Dressing product are as follows:
• Helps to relieve the sensitivity of the burned area shortly after the application.
• It cools and moisturizes the burnt area.
• It prevents the deepening of the burn by stopping the movement of heat to the lower layers of the skin.
• It prevents the infection caused by the external environment by covering the burn completely. It starts the healing phase of the tissue.
• Protects the burnt area against abrasion, friction and drying.
• Konix® Sterile First Aid Burn Dressing dissolves easily with normal water and does not leave any residue after washing the injured area.
• Used for first aid in all kinds of burn injuries (heat burns, sunburns, electrical burns, scalds, cuts, abrasions).
Konix® Sterile First Aid Burn Dressingl is suitable for children, adults and infants over 1 month old. It should be used under physician control in pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. The product is for human use only. It should not be used for animals. The products are sterile and single-use.